Established since 1997, Heritas Capital started out as the investment arm of the IMC Group. Since 2013, Heritas Capital has a Capital Markets Services (“CMS”) A/I (Accredited / Institutional) fund management licence, with assets under management exceeding $250m.
Currently, Heritas Capital manages private equity, venture capital and fund-of-funds investments into healthcare, education, and technology globally. Heritas Capital has demonstrated strong hands-on track record of originating, executing and managing investments. We are also proud to be a co-investment partner of SPRING SEEDS Capital, under the Startup SG Equity Scheme into leading healthcare startups in Singapore.
Invest with purpose.
Impact across generations.
Guided by our investment philosophy – invest with purpose, impact across generations – Heritas Capital backs innovative companies to become emerging champions and drive inclusive growth that improves the lives of local communities while delivering sustainable returns to investors.
We invest in businesses to drive inclusive growth that improves the lives of local communities and environment while delivering superior returns to investors.
Our investments aims to create positive impact across generations, which is the Heritage we steward and pass from generations to generations, addressing the issues that families and like-minded investors care about.
Our investment themes.
1. Healthy Living
Healthy Living covers both curative healthcare, prevention and wellness, for example:
- Diagnosis and treatment through innovations in medicines, devices and diagnostic tools
- Care provision in medical facilities
- Digital therapeutics utilising personal data and evidence collected online or through apps.
Heritas Capital understands that preventive solutions are critical as curative healthcare and is focused on investments to improve accessibility to these services.
This may include:
- Food-tech such as medical foods, healthy food delivery, alternative carbs and proteins.
- Digital health innovations such as online diagnostics and coaching.
2. Lifelong Learning
We are an advocate of lifelong learning. Our fund seeks opportunities with providers that increase access and quality learning across all educational levels to yield sustainable growth and development. These include;
- Better access and quality to K-12 and higher education.
- Continuous re-skilling and up-skilling for adults.
- Technology-enabled solutions
3. Smart Platforms
We support sustainable growth that benefits local communities by funding developments in and expansion of artificial intelligence and data analytics on super-app platforms, contributing to applications such as;
- Big data-enhanced digital therapeutics or diagnostics or drug discovery;
- AI-powered bot in telehealth or language training
These advancements also offer greater efficiency and productivity in many other fields, such as smart mobility, urban solutions, regenerative agriculture, or energy transitions.